April 27, 2012

Okay, I've gotten one response

Okay I've gotten one response.  It was to say that he didn't feel comfortable speaking his mind out on a subject that broad.  He's okay with addressing it with friends.  But can't come out and talk about it on the net.  That's fine.  But we have to break through this "I can't say anything" to "I have to say something".  We only get such tremendous responses to I'm Christian, unless you're gay when we are brave enough to post something.  Because he was brave enough, he got so many responses he was overwhelmed.  And continues to be overwhelmed every time he is brave enough to venture the topic again.  Because he is brave enough to talk about something that should be talked about.

Break through the "I can't" to "I will because I have to".  Only then will we see posts that people will read and respond to.  You will be getting responses, I can guarantee that.  Some negative, some positive.  But you will be talking about something that needs to be talked about.

Love, compassion, kindness, caring, and loving, Despite everything.

No comments: